Monday, April 19, 2010

2010 Mock Draft 3.0 (Final Edition)

I still hold by my earlier prediction that we'll have a trade or two involving the Top Ten picks, since only today Kansas City has apparently made it known that they are very willing to part with their Top Ten pick.

Still, here are two variations since a great deal depends on the selections of Cleveland and Seattle and, as I see it, on what the real NFL evaluation of Clausen happens to be. So, two scenarios:

No One Likes Clausen-Scenario

1. St Louis Rams - Sam Bradford (QB)
2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh (DT)
3. Tampa Bay Bucs - Gerald McCoy (DT)
4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung (LT)
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Anthony Davis (LT)
6. Seattle Seahawks - Eric Berry (FS)
7. Cleveland Browns - Trent Williams (LT)
8. Oakland Raiders - Brian Bulaga (OT)
9. Buffalo Bills - Dan Williams (NT)

Everyone is Actually Impressed with Clausen Scenario

1. St Louis Rams - Sam Bradford (QB)
2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh (DT)
3. Tampa Bay Bucs - Gerald McCoy (DT)
4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung (LT)
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Anthony Davis (LT)
6. Seattle Seahawks - Eric Berry (FS)
7. Cleveland Browns - Jimmy Clausen (QB) - then Trades to Oakland Raiders for Trent Williams and 2nd Round 2011 pick.
8. Oakland Raiders - Trent Williams (OT)
9. Buffalo Bills - Brian Bulaga (OT)

And since I just can't resist:

1. St Louis Rams - Sam Bradford (QB)
2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh (DT)
3. Tampa Bay Bucs - Gerald McCoy (DT)
4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung (LT)
5. Buffalo (via trade for Marshawn Lynch, 2010 6th Round, 2011 2nd Round) - Jimmy Clausen (QB)
6. Seattle Seahawks - Eric Berry (FS)
7. Cleveland Browns - Derrick Morgan (DE)
8. Oakland Raiders - Trent Williams (OT)
9. Kansas City (via trade) - Brian Bulaga (OT)

1 comment:

  1. Obviously you've spent much more time pouring over the teams, players, and stats than I have so I don't have any intelligent comments on your scenarios. I'm curious though if have heard any word on where/when you think Tim Tebow will go. I'm a big Gator, so even though I've a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach he's going to be a bust, I still kind of have to root for the guy. I will say this, one thing I've learned from watching him for four years at Florida, this is a guy who will do whatever he needs to to maximize his chances and I'll never count him out.

    I'm sure you haven't followed him like I have, but surely you've heard speculation since he's still talked up even after that awful game against Alabama.

    ReplyDelete